Sport Hansa imports and distributes some of the most intriguing European outdoor brands. Each of our six lines has a strong innovation story combined with a compelling brand history. At our site, you can find out more about each of these brands including what is being said by media.
The reason I'm asking is I want to get myself a new backpack, and while I like a few of my choices here in the US, I'm thinking of waiting until my up-coming trip to Europe thinking maybe I'll find something better so with the names of brands I'll do some googleing to get an idea of it I
Patagonia is a designer of outdoor clothing and gear for the silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing and snowboarding, fly fishing, and trail running Free Shipping On Orders Over $75* Free Shipping On Orders Over $75* Free Shipping On Orders Over $75*
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with more than 30 brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue.
· The Best Outdoor Fabric Brands For Making Pillows, Cushions, Curtains and More. By Lisa Hallett Taylor. Updated 08/28/17. Pin Share Email If you start to research outdoor fabrics, you will quickly discover the variety of colors, textures, prints and brands available.
· Deckers brands fashion and performance lifestyle footwear have earned a global reputation for unparalleled style, quality and comfort.
· The outdoor world is filled with many top-notch brands that all produce amazing gear. You likely recognize the brand names of the top selling U.S. brands but there are some amazing European brands that you may not have heard of.
Newell Brands is a house of stories. See some of our highlights below. Take Style to New Heights with Yankee Candle’s New Elevation Collection with Platform Lid
· When looking for reliable, quality outdoor gear, Patagonia is one of the most trusted and popular names in the business. Whether you’re prepping for a camping trip or braving the arctic tundra that is the 80 feet between your front door and your car, outdoor brands like Patagonia are both functional and stylish for the ardent adventurer.
· We give the big outdoor brands a lot of love at OR—and for good reason. This year, however, we also wanted to highlight the little guys.
After years of resistance, outdoor brands are moving more aggressively into online retail channels in Europe. Some speculate the move is being spurred not only by the maturing online market, but also by a desire to limit credit risk.
Outdoor Gear Brands. TravelCountry.com carries the top brands in the outdoor industry. Click on a brand from the scrollable list on the right or see all our brands below.
· If you're looking for a new spot to pick up your next winter jacket, pair of boots, tent, sleeping bag, or anything else, here are a few lesser-known outdoor brands that
The Life Outdoors club is a community for friends of Scandinavian Outdoor, created to make your outdoor adventures even more enjoyable as a club member you will
· Top 10 adventure gear companies you should know and why. Anna Brones. Sep 22, 2008. A leader in the outdoor sustainability movement, 16 foods Wisconsinites crave when they’re away from home The 7 most glamorous sleeper trains in Europe 33 places to swim in the world’s clearest water. More on Sports Adventure.
· This article does not cite any sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources.Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. June 2016 Learn how and when to remove this template message
· Icebreaker creates outdoor clothing brands from New Zealand-grown merino wool, tried and tested by sheep that deal with the harsh summers and freezing winters on the rugged Southern Alps. New Zealand produces the longest, strongest, purest, whitest merino wool on the planet, which means it’s more durable, stays softer for longer and is less
· Pages in category "Outdoor clothing brands" The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total. This list may not reflect recent changes .