· Seven Trust Decking Installed Per Sq Ft. how much does composite decking weight per square foot . how much does composite decking weight per square foot.
Average lockdry deck cost is around $15 per square foot without installation and around $30-$35 per square foot, with installation. The average 300 square foot deck costs about $4500 if homeowners do the work themselves and around $9000-$10,000 if a contractor does the work.
Aluminum would add another $40 to $75 per linear foot, installed, to the cost of a sizes or simply as a price per every foot for a deck railing Online Service deck railing price per linear foot -
The average price to grade 120 sq.ft of land is $800-1,150, or $6.6 - 9.5 per square foot. Another hidden expense that most homeowners forget to include is the cost of a building permit. Depending on your local town regulations, a building permit for a deck can cost anywhere from a few hundred to almost $1,000.
· A composite deck can cost $25-$70 or more a square foot, or $8,000-$22,400 for 16'x20', depending on the brand, project complexity and whether construction is done by casual labor or a licensed contractor.
· For solid polyvinyl chloride PVC -based decking, the average cost per square foot is $9.48, though buying this material in hollow slats can reduce the cost to around $7.50 per square foot. Overall, homeowners who opt for composite decking should expect to pay anywhere from $9,000 to $20,000 for a composite deck, with the average reported cost
Deck construction done by a contractor costs around $10-$50 per square foot; however, for very fancy decks, deck construction cost can be as high as $100 per square foot. Trek Deck Cost Trek is a type of composite wood that is made from wood fiber and polyethylene.
The price of a wood deck depends on the type of wood, the size and configuration Composite decks generally cost about $30 to $45 per square foot installed. Online Service
· Budget - Determines Deck Size and Materials - Decks.com Most decks material costs range from $10 to $20 per square foot. will run about $4,200 for materials or about $7,000 if you plan on using composite materials.
· A 10'X12' deck 8' above the ground, with synthetic floor and railings, could cost as much as $70-$75 per square foot with the steps included. As you make your decision, this may seem like a lot, but compare that to the cost of years of maintenance for a pressure treated wood deck.
· A capped composite deck can cost $20-28 per square foot. Cedar or redwood - Cedar or redwood are good mid-range options in that they cost less than tropical hardwoods or composite
According to the Hanley Wood and their Remodeling Online website, the cost for a wooden deck addition averages at $10,634 or $33 per square foot. Remarkably, the project has an impressive resale value, and a homeowner can reasonably expect to recoup around 80% of the total construction costs for such a deck at the time of sale.